WHAT WE DO:
Our CHURCH PARTNERSHIP strand allows us to:
- train and equip Churches to develop sustainable sports ministry programmes in their local communities, either as a new outreach or slotted into an existing programme;
- lead activities with youth clubs, youth fellowships and uniformed organisations;
- deputise and teach on local and global mission;
- run sports clubs/camps with an individual Church or group of local Churches;
- lead Church groups on local and international mission trips;
- provide a teaching curriculum which links sports analogies/themes to the Bible.
Our Community Sport strand allows us to:
- work alongside schools to lead assemblies
- support SU/CU groups, coach in various sports, and run after-school clubs
- work alongside youth organisations and amateur clubs/teams to lead coaching and competitions in various sports
- run sports clubs/camps during school holidays
- lead groups on local and international mission trips;
- provide coach education training and manuals for community coaches.